[EN] The French Community is at your doors !

+10
IceFace
Ruskal
Siddhi
Wedge193
Wolfspriester
Sarge
Wayko
fchenjaeger
Mootaz
oopinou
14 verfasser

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter

Nach unten

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! Empty [EN] The French Community is at your doors !

Beitrag  oopinou Do 10 Apr 2014, 12:39

Hi my friends !

Do you know that the Official French Regional Championship will be on the 25th may 2014 in Strassburg ? Very close to Germany ! here it is : https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Strasbourg/@48.5691135,7.762094,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4796c8495e18b2c1:0x971a483118e7241f

If some of you want to go to play with us, here is the T3 inscription link : http://www.tabletoptournaments.net/fr/t3_tournament.php?tid=11987
It will be awesome to meet you.

Some of us will speak german (i'm not) but English or French may be help to communicate.

Here are a preview of some of the prices :

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! SWX-2014-regionals-prizes

And here is the official poster :

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! Cr-strasbourg-448b0aa

We stay in touch ;)

oopinou

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! Empty Re: [EN] The French Community is at your doors !

Beitrag  Mootaz Do 10 Apr 2014, 14:03

That might be possible. 1:45 to drive but I've driven further to other tournaments (Blood Bowl, Warmachine), so why not.
Mootaz
Mootaz
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! Empty Re: [EN] The French Community is at your doors !

Beitrag  fchenjaeger Do 10 Apr 2014, 14:13

Definitely interested in. I have been to tournaments in Strasbourg already and it was always nice :) Let's see if we can find someone driving there who can possibly pick me up...
fchenjaeger
fchenjaeger
Veteran des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Do 10 Apr 2014, 14:24

The meal for the midday will be a french Barbecue :)

If you need to sleep somewhere, it is possible if you annonce it fast.
Last words : if you subscribe, the price of the tournament is 8€ and you can pay with Paypal, or 10€ the Day D.

It will be a pleasure to meet you :)

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wayko Do 10 Apr 2014, 15:25

Can i play with german cards or do i need them in english?
Wayko
Wayko
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Do 10 Apr 2014, 15:27

Of course, every official cards are allow whatever the language is.

We have a database to make the translation and we know very well all the cards of the game. Don't worry about that.

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wayko Do 10 Apr 2014, 15:56

If someone know how i can go to Strassbourg from Frankfurt (and back of course) then i think about it to participate.
Wayko
Wayko
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Do 10 Apr 2014, 15:58

Wayko schrieb:If someone know how i can go to Strassbourg from Frankfurt (and back of course) then i think about it to participate.

I know the train is good with shones worenendeticket. Maybe you can share one.
juste be carrfull for the return hour.

All the infos in french are here : http://www.sw-xwing.com/t1831-Championnat-R-gionnal-Strasbourg-le-25-05-2014.htm

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wayko Do 10 Apr 2014, 16:06

oopinou schrieb:
Wayko schrieb:If someone know how i can go to Strassbourg from Frankfurt (and back of course) then i think about it to participate.

I know the train is good with shones worenendeticket. Maybe you can share one.
juste be carrfull for the return hour.

All the infos in french are here : http://www.sw-xwing.com/t1831-Championnat-R-gionnal-Strasbourg-le-25-05-2014.htm

I will check it. THX. [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 1534562941 
Wayko
Wayko
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Do 10 Apr 2014, 16:33

Many thank´s for the invitation.
Wow Strassburg! If the tournament run´s bad, we can volunteer for the Legion. [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 626113974 *cough*

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! Fremdenlegion%C3%A4r+hotnewsblog

It'd be an honor to come over but too many tournaments this year.
Unfortunately too much month is left at the end of the money! [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 3321612284 

What is french barbecue?
Grilled snails?  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

http://www.moseisleyraumhafen.de/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wolfspriester Do 10 Apr 2014, 18:32

Starting 08:30 ?!?  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 4067243505 

StoreChampion GameIt Marburg 2014
Turniersieger Assault on Limdaar Alpha Marburg
Wolfspriester
Wolfspriester
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Do 10 Apr 2014, 18:52

Wolfspriester schrieb:Starting 08:30 ?!?  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 4067243505 

Not exaclty, doors open at 8:30.
first match is at 9:45

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Mootaz Fr 11 Apr 2014, 10:20

Are Imperial Aces allowed in the French Regionals?
Mootaz
Mootaz
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Fr 11 Apr 2014, 11:12

There is no official position by the editor for the moment.

But i think i can say a yes. I'm sure a new tournament rules will soon be published

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wedge193 Sa 12 Apr 2014, 20:49

So ich hab mich mal angemeldet  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346  Mal schauen wie die Franzmänner Xwing fliegen können. Fahrzeit von mir daheim 2,5 Stunden ich denke das gibt nen netten Sonntags ausflug  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 

Gruß Wedge193

Meine Flotte :
Wedge193
Wedge193
Veteran des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wayko Sa 12 Apr 2014, 21:03

Hey Wedge193,

ich habe mich auch mal angemeldet, weiß zwar nicht 100 % ob ich Zeit habe, aber wir könnten ja in einem Auto fahren um etwas an Geld zu sparen, vielleicht haben einige andere aus Frankfurt auch interesse.

Halt mal mein Vorschlag.

Außerdem ist alleine Autofahren doof, habe ich vorhin festgestellt als ich nach Heidelberg gefahren bin :/

Wayko
Wayko
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wedge193 Sa 12 Apr 2014, 21:25

Hey Wayko ich hab kein Problem allein weite Strecken im Auto zu fahren, Star Wars Hörbuch rein und gib ihm  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 3433072416 , aber klar lass uns das demnächst mal näher bequatschen.

Gruß Wedge193

Meine Flotte :
Wedge193
Wedge193
Veteran des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Sa 12 Apr 2014, 21:53

Oha is ja cool!
Wünsch Dir viel Spaß!  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 3433072416 
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

http://www.moseisleyraumhafen.de/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Mo 14 Apr 2014, 14:34

Hi Guys !

Thanks for your subscription ! I'm very happy to meet some of your cmmunity.
To confirm your inscription you must send via Paypal 8€ to my account with email: oopinou /at/ gmail.com.
Please specify your name during the transaction ! If not it will be difficult for me to update the status of your subscription.

I will soon write an English version of the organisation topic for you all. Easier to be ready the day D.

You can contact me to every question via the email under. I answer in english and in french.

bybye

oopinou.

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wedge193 Mo 14 Apr 2014, 14:56

So i payed you, ich will meet you on the battlefield  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 

Matthias Wedge193

Meine Flotte :
Wedge193
Wedge193
Veteran des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Mo 14 Apr 2014, 15:02

I just receive the payment ! Thank you.

I update T3 status.

I can't wait to kick your ass on the battlefield  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Wedge193 Mo 14 Apr 2014, 15:10

[EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 377612346 

Meine Flotte :
Wedge193
Wedge193
Veteran des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Siddhi Mo 14 Apr 2014, 17:42

And the winner gets to keep the Alsace?  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 974313676 

Einwohner des MER

http://beyond-soltane.com/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Mo 14 Apr 2014, 17:48

Siddhi schrieb:And the winner gets to keep the Alsace?  [EN] The French Community is at your doors ! 974313676 

Ahaha, it is not in the rewards list ...

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Ruskal So 25 Mai 2014, 21:48

Gerade die Info bekommen, dass es in Frankreich einen deutschen Doppelsieg gab ^^ Platz 1, 2 und 6 an deutsche Piloten. Weiß allerdings noch nicht die Reihenfolge. Man darf gespannt sein und ich hoffe auf Berichte.

X-Wing Podcast: Piratensender Tatooine
Ruskal
Ruskal
Kriegsheld des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter