Bericht zur Star Wars Game Experience

Nach unten

Bericht zur Star Wars Game Experience Empty Bericht zur Star Wars Game Experience

Beitrag  Udo77 Do 09 Mai 2013, 09:46

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4129

Bericht zur Star Wars Game Experience SWGE-Logo

“The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.”
–Darth Vader, Star Wars: A New Hope

This past weekend at the Star Wars Game Experience, new players and new heroes emerged in the ongoing battles for the fate of the galaxy!

Bericht zur Star Wars Game Experience 501st

The event set a new record for pre-registrations, and its strong attendance set the backdrop for a weekend full of exciting contests and other events:

Rebel forces and their allies fought desperately against the might of the dark side in Regional Championship tournaments for both Star Wars™: The Card Game and X-Wing™.
Enthusiastic attendees were able to sample the tournament experience by participating in the “Second Chance” and “Padawan” tournaments for Star Wars: The Card Game.
Our X-Wing dogfight events pitted Rebels versus Imperials in massive, multi-ship battles.
So many players showed up to play the Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Roleplaying Game with the game’s designers that we had to add tables.
Chris Gottschalk demonstrated his mastery of Star Wars trivia, defeating several teams by himself to win our trivia contest and a set of sculpted ice trays from Kotobukiya.
Members of Minnesota’s 501st Legion arrived in costume to pose for photos and add color to the event.
Author Troy Denning and game designer Jay Little spoke with attendees and shared their experiences with gaming in a galaxy far, far away....

…and

We announced the next four upcoming starships for X-Wing!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4129
Udo77
Udo77
Kriegsheld des MER

Nach oben Nach unten