[English] Looking for German community

+2
Ruskal
oopinou
6 verfasser

Nach unten

[English] Looking for German community Empty [English] Looking for German community

Beitrag  oopinou Mo 27 Jan 2014, 01:49

Hello Guys !

Sorry but my German is totally rusty due to a few practice, i will not try to impress you with.

I'm a french guy, activ member of the French community of the famous X-wing : miniature. With my team we are looking on a project of building an open database of all the text card of the game for every common languages.
That's why i'm here to ask if it exist somewhere a German reference somewhere, where I can find this informations OR if some of you are interested for help. We actually share all others languages, French and English are complète (easy) and the italian and spannish community are on the work.
The goal is to easilly update version of differents tools for the game, and to have a strong internationnal reference.

Thanks for your help, and congratz for your forum, very nice one.  :dance4: 

See you !

oopinou (http://atelierdufaucon.blogspot.fr/)

Zuletzt von oopinou am Mo 27 Jan 2014, 14:13 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
oopinou
oopinou
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

[English] Looking for German community Empty Re: [English] Looking for German community

Beitrag  Ruskal Mo 27 Jan 2014, 11:15

Hi oopinou,

my french is totally rusty, though the border is only a few kilometers away... man, I hated to learn your language back in school...  [English] Looking for German community 377612346 

But anyway, welcome to our community. Your idea with a database of all cards for every common languages is a nice one. I like it and we can help you with the german cards.
In this thread, you will find all the upgrade cards: http://moseisleyraumhafen.forumieren.com/t724-deutsche-aufrustungskarten-ubersicht
This squadbuilder has all texts of pilot and upgrade cards: http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/
If you need the texts of the damage cards, you can find them in this thread: http://moseisleyraumhafen.forumieren.com/t352-vollstandiges-korrektes-schadensdeck

So, the work could be done with just copy-paste the text. There shouldn't be a problem to fill the database. If you need help and/or someone to check for clerical errors in the database, please let us know.

I hope to see the finished work soon.

Cya  [English] Looking for German community 2380918332 

Ruskal

X-Wing Podcast: Piratensender Tatooine
Ruskal
Ruskal
Kriegsheld des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

[English] Looking for German community Empty Re: [English] Looking for German community

Beitrag  Sarge Mo 27 Jan 2014, 11:53

Hi oopinou,
I'm glad to hear that you found us!
Ruskal wrote already the required links to you.
I wish you much success with your scheduled european list.
Pictures of the pilotcards will follow.
I will finish the Pilotcardlist as soon as possible.
Give me a couple of days. [English] Looking for German community 3321612284
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

http://www.moseisleyraumhafen.de/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Mo 27 Jan 2014, 14:13

A big thanks to both of you ! This links are perfect !

I did the job, only the Imperial Aces extension stay to be translate. You can have a look here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmXLnNYEmradEtJTGh3RERCckZWTVNoSlBnS2d5ZFE&usp=sharing&userstoinvite=bosi.filippo@gmail.com#gid=7

my french is totally rusty, though the border is only a few kilometers away... man, I hated to learn your language back in school...  
You have NO IDEA how german is hard for us too, and i have no excuses, cause i actually live in Strasbourg :)

It make me think a point, we organise monthly event on X-wing on Philibert shop, if your english is good (or if you want to work your french  [English] Looking for German community 51084394 ) you are welcome !

See ya

EDIT : Do you have an idea of where the spannish community have a forum ? Or a tool like your squadron builder with spannish card text ? I contact them via Facebook, but the persons who anwer me, can't give me one Oo
oopinou
oopinou
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Ruskal Mo 27 Jan 2014, 14:32

You're welcome! If we get the official translation of the imperial aces expansion, we will let you know.
Also thanks for the link. Is it right, that all other languages are missing in this document?

Then let's stay with english  [English] Looking for German community 3433072416 I'll admit, german isn't easy to learn. Our syntax is awkward   [English] Looking for German community 2776155542 

Thanks for your invitation. It's always interessting to play in different groups, especially with THE ENEMY!!!  [English] Looking for German community 377612346 
Maybe there could be something like a international cup: The Croissants VS the Krauts  [English] Looking for German community 2380918332

X-Wing Podcast: Piratensender Tatooine
Ruskal
Ruskal
Kriegsheld des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Mo 27 Jan 2014, 15:19

Ruskal schrieb:The Croissants VS the Krauts  [English] Looking for German community 2380918332
[English] Looking for German community 377612346

Your referencelist is very very nice work!!!  [English] Looking for German community 3433072416 [English] Looking for German community 3433072416 [English] Looking for German community 3433072416 

...last questions...

Do you need the cardpics?

How did you find us on the Internet?
Google search?
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Mo 27 Jan 2014, 16:15

Yep, i find you by Google search, but I used google.de for.

I actually not need the card pic for this project, but i'm personnally interested tohave a look at ^^.

The other langages are in différents files but the format is not "uniform", i have to copy past and clear it. The file is not ended for now. I will do that this next days.
English and German are in the file, French is already done, i have to copy, Italian is in progress, I just miss spannish fo now for what i have not a clue.

Maybe there could be something like a international cup: The Croissants VS the Krauts
I love the idea  [English] Looking for German community 377612346 

Our syntax is awkward  [English] Looking for German community 2776155542 
so much ... ><
oopinou
oopinou
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Mo 27 Jan 2014, 17:44

oopinou schrieb:
Maybe there could be something like a international cup: The Croissants VS the Krauts
I love the idea  [English] Looking for German community 377612346 
But we visit only southern France in summer!  [English] Looking for German community 377612346  :DeathStar2: 

Zuletzt von Sarge am Mo 27 Jan 2014, 17:55 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  csaa4902 Mo 27 Jan 2014, 17:54

Welcome and enjoy the comunity  [English] Looking for German community 377612346 

Hangar:
csaa4902
csaa4902
Veteran des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Di 28 Jan 2014, 12:38

Sarge schrieb:But we visit only southern France in summer!  [English] Looking for German community 377612346  :DeathStar2: 

They have Croissants too :)

Zuletzt von oopinou am Fr 07 Feb 2014, 13:18 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
oopinou
oopinou
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Fr 07 Feb 2014, 13:18

Hi everyone !

Does one of you find the motivation to complète the german content for the "non-unique" pilots ? (containing the information about the space ship)

The missigs things are in red
The link is here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmXLnNYEmradEtJTGh3RERCckZWTVNoSlBnS2d5ZFE&usp=drive_web#gid=7

Thanks a lot !

oopinou
oopinou
oopinou
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Fr 14 Feb 2014, 15:39

So.........it´s Showtime  [English] Looking for German community 974313676
But there are no special skills!

[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3es-3770[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3em-22cf
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3f4-3335[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3f3-7e05
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fm-0411[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3g4-887a
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fg-bd85[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fh-8196
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3g0-8ccf[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fy-fd45
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3f9-5904[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fa-ef35
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3f8-4a71
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fd-872d[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fe-76c5
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fp-d0ac[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fo-690d
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3fq-82ed[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3gd-5f24
[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3g8-5edc[English] Looking for German community Ew0j-3g9-7369

Zuletzt von Sarge am Fr 14 Feb 2014, 15:43 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Fr 14 Feb 2014, 15:42

Too hard for myself to write in german (even copy) because i will make many mistakes because of no knowing what means the things i write

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  oopinou Mi 19 Feb 2014, 15:45

nices icons ;)  [English] Looking for German community 3701701180 [English] Looking for German community 2883822417 [English] Looking for German community 3591230982 [English] Looking for German community 2582641339 [English] Looking for German community 4195751084 [English] Looking for German community 2957814006 [English] Looking for German community 3668359715 

Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  yaoull Sa 22 Feb 2014, 12:41

But we visit only southern France in summer!
Yeah come the 8 june ;)

[English] Looking for German community AFFICHEA4_lol

P.S: (Can we steal your  [English] Looking for German community 3668359715 [English] Looking for German community 3591230982  smileys?)

yaoull
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Sa 22 Feb 2014, 12:55

yaoull schrieb:
But we visit only southern France in summer!
Yeah come the 8 june ;)

[English] Looking for German community AFFICHEA4_lol
Nice!
I have to organize my South France Holidays!  [English] Looking for German community 377612346 

yaoull schrieb:P.S: (Can we steal your  [English] Looking for German community 3668359715 [English] Looking for German community 3591230982  smileys?)
No Problem!
The Dices are from the FFG Dice App. [English] Looking for German community 3321612284 
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Dobi Do 03 Sep 2015, 15:33

Will be on vacation dans les Vosges du Nord shortly [English] Looking for German community 974313676

Welcome to the Forum!

Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten