TKundNobody
Skasnik
15 verfasser

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter

Nach unten

Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  Empty Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande

Beitrag  Skasnik Mi 03 Jun 2015, 11:12

Hallo Leute,

Das meiste von diesem Bericht werde ich im English schreiben, den euren English wird besser sein dan mein Deutsch. Aber im kurtz, ich bin der TO von das Regionals im Eindhoven, etwa 50km von die Deutsche Grenze (Ruhrgebied). In unser crew haben wir ein Deutsche spieler und er hat gesagt das ihr kein Problem hat mit reisen fur ein Turnier. Aber wenn man eine grenze uber muss, das es ein ganz grosses problem ist. Please, help me prove him wrong.

Hier unten steht die info. Wenn es fragen gibt, melded euch hier unter ober uber Pm.
(ich habe gefragt am FFG wie man um muss gehn mit den National championship Bye in andere länder, aber ich habe kein antword bekommen bis jetzt)

Regionals Eindhoven.

IMPORTANT

Regionals Eindhoven will be a ONE DAY event on Saturday 25th. Due to the current number of entries (10+ players) It is not viable to maintain this as a two day event. For that day the following schedule will be used:

Saturday
Doors open: 10:00
Pairings: 10:25
Round 1: 10:30 – 11:45
Round 2: 11:55 – 13:10
Lunchbreak : 20 Minutes
Round 3: 13:30 – 14:45
Round 4: 14:55 – 16:10
top 4: 16:20 – 17:35
(round 5 will be there for the remaining players for the places 5 and lower)
Final Table: 17:40 – 18:55 (unlimited time, but time given as indication)
Awards, prizes and stuff: +/ – 19:00 -19:15

Quick Faq, because the following questions will probably pop up anyway.

– Why this change so late? ( less then a week before the tournament)
* In short: we had to wait untill the pre-sales ended, because usually people tend to wait to the last moment with those things. After that, we (as organisation) had to agree on the best course of action given the situation. (think logistics, what day of the 2 to have the event and so on)

– But i've made arrangements to be in Eindhoven for the whole weekend, now what?
* If you are unable to alter or cancel the made arrangements, please contact me by pm here or by email (s dot frencken at live dot nl). Perhaps we can work something out to make the Sunday a fun day, even though the gameforce will be closed then. Possible options are things like imperial assault or even a star wars rpg session.

We really don't like doing this change, but from the start we set out to give you a good experience. At this moment we feel this is the best way, to give you that.

If you want to sign up, but haven´t already you can post that here in this tread.

Tournament info:
Date: July 25 2015
Doors open: 10,00
Start: 10.20
End: ±19:00
Entry fee: € 15,- (including entry fee for the store)
Player maximum: 64

All other forms of sign up here and the facebook event will for the tournament will be for the remaining places that aren't taken up by paided tickets.

Tounament:
Players bring 100-point squadrons and compete through a number of Swiss-style preliminary rounds while following all the standard rules described in the X-Wing Tournament Rules document:
(http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/x-wing/support/faq/X-Wing-Tournament-Rules.pdf).
- Rounds will be 75 minutes.
- On Saturday we will play 4 rounds of swiss.

Legal Ships:
Everything including wave 6 ( scum and villany). If any ships are released before the tournament, these might be added to the legal ships. Final decision about these will be in the beginning of July. ( as a guideline, if those new ships aren´t widely aviable by the beginning of July, they will not be legal)

Bring the following, (Its no problem having the the rules and FAQ digitally on your phone.):
- A digital or printed rule book + any additional rule cards (Boost, Ion, etc.):
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/x-wing/support/SWX01_XwingCoreRulebook_lowres.pdf
- A digital or printed copy of the tournament:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/x-wing/support/faq/X-Wing-Tournament-Rules.pdf
- A digital or printed FAQ:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/x-wing/support/faq/X-Wing-FAQ.pdf
- A printed squad list:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/organized-play/score-sheets/xwing-deck-sheet-writable.pdf
- At least 3 red and 3 green dice or the FFG dice app (see tournament rules)
- One complete set of movement templates, range template, damage cards and asteroids.
- Your (up to) 100 point squad, including all the official ships, cards, upgrade cards, correct base templates and the corresponding movement dials.(note: look at the faq about ships and dails that are both in Scum & Villany and one of the other factions)
- Enough tokens for to complete and compliment your fleet. (as this is a FFG game you should be drowning in tokens anyway.)

Zuletzt von Skasnik am Di 21 Jul 2015, 20:35 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

Skasnik
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  Empty Re: Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande

Beitrag  TKundNobody Mi 03 Jun 2015, 11:25

Thanks for sharing your informations with us! Very Interesting. Lots of gamer i know dont have a problem to travel to netherlands. And the timing is good. the Regional West in Düsseldorf is a weekend before Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  974313676

Just 1 question: Is the Regional Kit in english or dutch?

Ich tue hier nur MEINE Meinung kund.
Fehlerhafte Übersetzungen bei Karten / FAQ hier melden - Sir Willibald's Workshop
Download von TXM - The Tournament App
Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  T3_ntr_rank
TKundNobody
TKundNobody
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

https://github.com/Sharpdeveloper/TXM/wiki/User-Manual

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Skasnik Mi 03 Jun 2015, 11:36

Everything is in english. Dutch is a language that makes everything sound lame, so these kind of things never get translated. That, plus the fact that the country is too small to compensate the price of doing translations. Good news however is, that for some reason someone thinks our country is big enough to have 6 regionals Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  4067243505

Skasnik
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Darth Bane Mi 03 Jun 2015, 12:03

Sounds fantastic. Thanks for the invitation. I'am sure that some fellow german players will travel to Eindhoven. Prepare for our Token-Collectors.

6 Regionals? Seems nice to me. How big is the X-Wing Scene in the Netherlands?

Zuletzt von Darth Bane am Mi 03 Jun 2015, 12:42 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

"Begründer der Regel der Zwei - Sithmeister und X-Wing Enthusiast"
Die Sith-Kolumne - Taktiken, Listenbau und Sonstiges! Meine Gast-Beiträge auf dem Unicorn-Blog!
Darth Bane
Darth Bane
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  arathorn Mi 03 Jun 2015, 12:14

unfortunately the big token collectors are in Salzburg and Nürnberg on that weekend
arathorn
arathorn
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Farlander Mi 03 Jun 2015, 12:24

I think Master Arathorn is speaking of Unicorn Attack Squadron Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  377612346

Thank you for sharing this information and yes, I also wondered about the six regionals in your lovely country! How come? For you and all the people near the border this is awesome, of course.

May I ask if there is a "Dutch" National or a Benelux-National?

Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  arathorn Mi 03 Jun 2015, 12:46

Yes of course I mean the token tourists,T3 w*ores and promo sluts! I cite Master Loken ;)
I was wondering the same thing...as Germany has only 5 ...that the tiny nederlands have 6....
arathorn
arathorn
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Darth Bane Mi 03 Jun 2015, 12:59

To be honest, it's not about the country ... it's more about the distributor. When the dutch distributor ordered 6 regional kits then they can do their 6 regionals. In the USA nearly every single states has 2+ (some of them even 8 or so). The Regionals are very important as a middle part of the organized play pyramide.

Die Sith-Kolumne - Taktiken, Listenbau und Sonstiges! Meine Gast-Beiträge auf dem Unicorn-Blog!
Darth Bane
Darth Bane
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  hddejonge Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:00

Well, The Netherlands aren't tiny, small maybe, but not tiny... Luxemburg, now that's tiny... Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  377612346
A regional in Eindhoven, Verrrrry interesting.

Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  arathorn Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:05

Mr DB you are wrong, there are 50 states in the US and 21 of those have regionals none more than 2
arathorn
arathorn
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Darth Bane Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:06

You're sure? My texan mates told me, that they played at the Regionals in Austin AND Dallas - both major cities in good old Texas.

Darth Bane
Darth Bane
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  arathorn Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:09

at least that is what the ffg regional page says
arathorn
arathorn
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Farlander Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:17

24 regionals in the entirety of the United states (318 mil people) sounds poor in comparison to 6 regionals for 18,6 mil Dutchmen (+ borderland people from Germany)

Germany, Austria and Switzerland with roughly 95 mil people also get only 7 regionals.

So, how did your distributor "convince" FFG to hold so many regionals in your country? Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  974313676

BTT:

Do you happen to know the date of the "National Championship" for your errr. Nation/Region (BeNeLux)?

Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Overburn Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:24

Apart from the discussion of how many Regionals are just or not:

Are German Pilot-/Upgrade- Cards allowed or do we need english Cards?

Overburn
Overburn
Einwohner des MER

http://www.miniature-fantasies.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  DerSeb86 Mi 03 Jun 2015, 13:52

I will play the regional in Arnhem in 10 days (~100 km from Oberhausen). I will report about the players and lists in the Netherlands afterwards.

If I like it, I will think about playing in Eindhoven too.
DerSeb86
DerSeb86
Imperial Assault Ehrengarde
Imperial Assault Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Skasnik Mi 03 Jun 2015, 14:10

OK the TO bit:

I´m allowing German cards (quite a few cards i also only own in German), but it would be nice if you have the English rules/text with you. Same thing with the squad lists. I don´t mind the german cards, but i would like to see the English names on the lists. And like i said, we do have a native German in the crew, so language shouldn´t ever be a problem.

The rest is the personal bit.

At the moment there is no date set for the dutch nationals. Last years we had dutch nationals, so i don´t think that will change this year. Only thing i can say about it, that it has to be held after the last regionals, and that is the Eindhoven one.

About the amount of regionals. I kinda suspect the distributor of asking the stores who wanted to have one, and then ask ffg that amount. When we heard in Eindhoven that there would be six we were also suprised, because we also thought it was to many (talk about first world problems). We even have 2 regionals in the same city!!! I think 4 would have been a fine number, 2 in the west (amsterdam, the hague, utrecht rotterdam region) , 1 in the north east and 1 for the south east). Regionals should be a special thing, that is why we made it a 2 day event, so we can have a decent time for everything and not rush it. But i guess, it is what it is.

About the Dutch scene. I would really like to be able to tell you more about it, but i live in the south of the netherland, in kinda black hole when it comes to x-wing. And driving 50km north of south each week or 2 is a bit much for me. What i can give you is the report of the regional of The Hague.

http://www.xwingminiaturesgame.com/squad-list-rebels/dutch-regionals/

The person who wrote it, does really give his personal opinions about the lists, so take it for what it is. Never having of the Panic attack style lists, doesn´t help for me. But then again, i´m a big fanboy of control builds.

As for the token tourists: why get another german piece of plastic / cardboard, if you can get it in a different language?  Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  377612346

Skasnik
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Sarge Mi 03 Jun 2015, 17:45

What about Dutch Commanders?
We have cookies........äh ....Tokens, too! Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  974313676

Do you have a dutch fan forum where we can submit invitations?
Sarge
Sarge
Boarding Team Mos Eisley
Boarding Team Mos Eisley

http://www.moseisleyraumhafen.de/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Overburn Fr 05 Jun 2015, 08:39

Okay, decision made.
I´m in.
Let´s see how well I do in the Netherlands.
Overburn
Overburn
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Skasnik Di 21 Jul 2015, 20:34

IMPORTANT

Regionals Eindhoven will be a ONE DAY event on Saturday 25th. Due to the current number of entries (10+ players) It is not viable to maintain this as a two day event. For that day the following schedule will be used:

Saturday
Doors open: 10:00
Pairings: 10:25
Round 1: 10:30 – 11:45
Round 2: 11:55 – 13:10
Lunchbreak : 20 Minutes
Round 3: 13:30 – 14:45
Round 4: 14:55 – 16:10
top 4: 16:20 – 17:35
(round 5 will be there for the remaining players for the places 5 and lower)
Final Table: 17:40 – 18:55 (unlimited time, but time given as indication)
Awards, prizes and stuff: +/ – 19:00 -19:15

Quick Faq, because the following questions will probably pop up anyway.

– Why this change so late? ( less then a week before the tournament)
* In short: we had to wait untill the pre-sales ended, because usually people tend to wait to the last moment with those things. After that, we (as organisation) had to agree on the best course of action given the situation. (think logistics, what day of the 2 to have the event and so on)

– But i've made arrangements to be in Eindhoven for the whole weekend, now what?
* If you are unable to alter or cancel the made arrangements, please contact me by pm here or by email (s dot frencken at live dot nl). Perhaps we can work something out to make the Sunday a fun day, even though the gameforce will be closed then. Possible options are things like imperial assault or even a star wars rpg session.

We really don't like doing this change, but from the start we set out to give you a good experience. At this moment we feel this is the best way, to give you that.

If you want to sign up, but haven´t already you can post that here in this tread.

Skasnik
Neuankömmling

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Rebels Mi 22 Jul 2015, 00:09

Oh, wow! Totally missed this on the first round.

Eindhoven is not too far away. So, I am absolutely interested in attending!

Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  1750698900 :

Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  1834851187 :
Rebels
Rebels
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Overburn Mi 22 Jul 2015, 08:46

Ah, okay.
Thank you for the informations.
As I live only an hour drive away from Eindhoven there were no plans to stay overnight.
So everything is cool! Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  2717214276

See you Saturday...
Overburn
Overburn
Einwohner des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Darth Bane Mi 22 Jul 2015, 12:10

Als Jemand der selber auf 2 holländischen Regionals mitgespielt hat kann ich nur sagen: Leute fahrt hin! Ist ne super entspannte Community drüben! Und es gibt gewiss leckere Frikandeln! Regionals Eindhoven, Niederlande  377612346

Darth Bane
Darth Bane
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Tequila Mi 22 Jul 2015, 13:07

Darth Bane schrieb:To be honest, it's not about the country ... it's more about the distributor. When the dutch distributor ordered 6 regional kits then they can do their 6 regionals. In the USA nearly every single states has 2+ (some of them even 8 or so). The Regionals are very important as a middle part of the organized play pyramide.

This is definitly wrong!

We are struggling every year for the 5 german regionals and the two additionals for switzerland and austria. So 6 dutch regionals are a big surprise for us.

Spieleblog: Tequilas Welt

X-Wing Zubehörshop (und mehr): Fischkrieg
Tequila
Tequila
Einwohner des MER

http://www.tequilaswelt.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Udo77 Mi 22 Jul 2015, 15:27

Ich hab die folgende Diskussion um die Anzahl der Regionals mal abgekoppelt.
Bleiben wir hier konkret bei dem holländischen Turnier.
Udo77
Udo77
Kriegsheld des MER

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Dalli Mi 22 Jul 2015, 15:27

Udo77 schrieb:Ich hab die folgende Diskussion um die Anzahl der Regionals mal abgekoppelt.
Bleiben wir hier konkret bei dem holländischen Turnier.

Danke Udo - super Sache!

Pilot im Fokus
Dalli
Dalli
Mitglied der Ehrengarde
Mitglied der Ehrengarde

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter